Whether it's a new class for the quarter, a new task at work, or your first hard workout to get back in shape it's always hard to feel quite right about it at first. Take this blog for instance, I have no freaking clue what to write about and most people won't even care (I'm not sure if I even care and I'm the one writing it).I hope that I can share things of interest and importance. And people can share things back!
To start, I will talk about the title: Running and Punching. First off, it is a take from one of my favorite TV shows (props if you can guess what it is from!). And second it encases a lot of my life in 2 main words. Running of course being the obvious. It is mostly all I do and or talk about. But punching has a little bit more depth to it. Punching to me signifies the constant fight. Whatever the fight may be for the minute, the day, the week, or even the next few years. In running I am constantly fighting to drop a second here or a second there. In life I am constantly fighting to be a better person, a better friend, a better brother, or a better son. I am always fighting to be stronger in my faith.
These are the things I will continue to work on and share.
Always Running and Punching.
-Ricky
as long as you dont get arrested for running and punching like the person you refer to in the title of your blog, it should be an interesting journey and read!
ReplyDeleteAnd I quote Ricky Lupp on 1/14/11.... "I think I could be a good blogger." This is literally your first post.
ReplyDelete